- The Death of Stalin
- SAN JOSE, COSTA RICA GRAFFITI: NEGUS
- april in argyle
- SAN JOSE, COSTA RICA GRAFFITI: DUNK Pt. 1
- SAN JOSE, COSTA RICA GRAFFITI: NEUR Pt. 1
- Thor: Ragnarok
- The Wild Horses of the Namib
- Earth Day: For Whom the Bell Tolls?
- SAN JOSE, COSTA RICA: UNDERNEATH THE INSANE ASYLUM (21 Pilots, Pt. 4)
- HEREDIA, COSTA RICA: CITY OF FLOWERS
- POLITIKS OF GRAFFITI 128: “I’M F***ED!”
- Shanghai Moments~
- SAN JOSE, COSTA RICA: WE WILL BECOME SILHOUETTES (the postal service, chet faker, alt-j)
- SAN JOSE, COSTA RICA: BLURRYFACE (21 PILOTS, Pt. 3)
- SAN JOSE, COSTA RICA: JORGE JIMÉNEZ DEREDIA SCULPTURES (the cure)
- ALAJUELA, COSTA RICA 🇨🇷: DESEO DE LIBERTAD
- The Lure
- SAN JOSE, COSTA RICA: VESSEL (21 Pilots, PT. 2)
- SAN JOSE, COSTA RICA: IMPLICIT DEMAND FOR PROOF (21 Pilots, PT. 1)
- The Lost City of Z
- Let The Sunshine In
- vermilion in spring
- SAN JOSE, COSTA RICA 🇨🇷: RIDE
- Spider Man: Homecoming
- CURRIDABAT, COSTA RICA 🇨🇷 GRAFFITI: JAG
- CURRIDABAT, COSTA RICA 🇨🇷 GRAFFITI: FIERCE
- Walking with vervet monkeys
- POLITIKS OF GRAFFITI 127: IMMIGRANTS HELP MAKE AMERICA GREAT
- The Void
- CURRIDABAT, COSTA RICA (URBEX): SHINE ON YOU CRAZY DIAMOND
- La La Land
- Lean on Pete
- SAN JOSE, COSTA RICA 🇨🇷 GRAFFITI: ARROW
- SAN JOSE, COSTA RICA 🇨🇷 GRAFFITI: DUNKEST
- Let your soul fly.
- SAN JOSE, COSTA RICA 🇨🇷 GRAFFITI: BEAVIS by NEGUS ARTE VIDA
- SAN JOSE, COSTA RICA STREET ART: ELECTRIC
- SAN JOSE, COSTA RICA 🇨🇷 STREET ART: 01 by PUCHO
- SAN JOSE, COSTA RICA 🇨🇷 GRAFFITI: POLLO LOCO by DUNKEST
- SAN JOSE, COSTA RICA 🇨🇷 GRAFFITI: MODEST !
- SAN JOSE, COSTA RICA STREET ART & GRAFFITI: Territorio Clásico
- hedgerow break
- SAN JOSE, COSTA RICA 🇨🇷 STREET ART: TWO BIRDS by MUSH
- SAN JOSE, COSTA RICA 🇨🇷 STREET ART: MONKEY 🐒 CAR 🚗
- Queen of Earth
- POLITIKS OF GRAFFITI 126: IF YOU’RE WONDERING WHAT FASCISM LEADS TO…
- black and white
- landscape photography
- midwest photography
- motion picture
- nature photography
- public relations
- Street art
- street photography
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- September 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
[Armando Iannucci • 2017]
THERE ARE SO MANY PROLIFIC GRAFFITI WRITERS IN SAN JOSE; THEIR PIECES ARE EVERYWHERE! HERE ARE 10 PIECES FROM NEGUS. TO SEE MORE OF THIS ARTIST’S WORK https://www.instagram.com/negus_artevida/
FEB-APR2019. SAN JOSE, COSTA RICA.
There are so many prolific graffiti writers in San Jose; their pieces are everywhere! Here are 10 pieces from DUNK. To see more of this artist’s work: https://www.instagram.com/_dunkest/
feb-apr2019. san jose, costa rica.
THERE ARE SO MANY PROLIFIC GRAFFITI WRITERS IN SAN JOSE; THEIR PIECES ARE EVERYWHERE! HERE ARE 10 PIECES FROM DUNK. TO SEE MORE OF THIS ARTIST’S WORK: https://www.instagram.com/n32lt/
feb-apr2019. san jose, costa rica.
[Taika Waititi • 2017]
Dawn crept in across the desert plain catching the gossamer dust clouds in a golden light. The spellbinding scene cast a sense of elation as the wild horses drew closer. We were at the Garub viewing terrace following their trail in anxious anticipation as they neared the borehole water site. We’d heard that they were in reasonable shape after low rainfall had resuscitated the grass and foraging opportunities had improved. Small family groups kept together, and we could make out the figures of two small foals. Lone stallions came from different directions keeping a distance from the small herds.
They are recognised as a separate breed, the “Namibs” after 100 or so years of their blood lines merging through natural selection across the generations. Elegant and long-limbed, they’re handsome creatures. Living free on the plains of the eastern edge of the Namib-Nauklauft desert, has it’s challenges. Their story of survival in this unforgiving environment is one that evokes awe, but are the odds stacked against them as their numbers dwindle and predation by the spotted hyaena is a continued threat?
To be continued …..
Today we’re marking the 49th Earth Day after it’s inception in 1970. Celebrations?! It should be a wake up call, an urgent clarion call to action right round the globe! Let us not kid ourselves the environment is in a deteriorating state and we’re killing Earth’s creatures.
Scenes are pictured at the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve where beaches are littered with plastic and storm strewn fishing gear from nets to piles of rope, fish traps. Recent whale carcasses washed up near Buffels Bay and another on the Atlantic side near the Tommy T Tucker shipwreck.
THE SOUNDTRACK TO MY THREE MONTHS OF LIVING IN COSTA RICA HAS BEEN ALMOST EXCLUSIVELY, THE 4 TWENTY ONE PILOTS’ ALBUMS: SELF-TITLED, VESSEL, BLURRYFACE, AND TRENCH. THIS UPCOMING 4-PART PHOTO SERIES WILL FEATURE CAPTIONS WITH THEIR LYRICS DESCRIBING AN EVEN DEEPER CONTEXTUALIZATION OF MY OVERALL PURE VIDA EXPERIENCE.
as it’s the fourth and final part of this series, i should probably mention that every photo in the entire series was shot from the hip. i never raised my camera to my eye. so, i never really knew what i was capturing until i got back to my room and went through them.
apr19. San Jose, Costa Rica.
20apr19. San Jose, Costa Rica.